Day Care Services
Day Care offers practical and emotional support by providing a range of care, activities and facilities.
These services can offer great benefits to both clients and their carers, by providing expert and caring support within the safe and secure environment of the Nursing Home. Clients can come into the Nursing Home just for a few hours or a full day, receiving care and social stimulation and the opportunity of respite for their carers.
Within the service, we can also provide personal hygiene care in our specialised baths, offering the ideal solution for Clients with mobility needs.
Pricing ranges from €8 to €10 per hour depending on care needs.
All prices subject to I.V.A. at the applicable rate.
Services & Facilities
- Emergency call system
- 24-hour staffing with a registered nurse on site at all time
- Use of specialist bathing facilities*
- Four meals a day including*:
- Breakfast (a cooked breakfast is served twice weekly)
- 2 course luncheon
- Tea, coffee, drinks and snacks (also served throughout the day)
- 2 course evening meal
- Swimming pool and use of village grounds
- Administration staff are available to help and assist in providing additional support and information when you require
- Weekly transport arranged to Loulé or Almancil in the village mini bus (for which a nominal charge applies)
* available at additional cost