Try Before Your Buy
An exclusive selection of two bedroom village properties is now available to Try Before You Buy.
Try Before You Buy For Total Peace of Mind
An exclusive selection of two bedroom village properties is now available on a weekly basis, providing the ideal opportunity for the mature traveller, perhaps with accompanying relatives, to sample life at Monte da Palhagueira before making the decision to acquire a permanent home. Unlike more traditional resort destinations, Monte da Palhagueira benefits from an extensive range of services, designed to ensure that older visitors have the support they require throughout the time they spend with us.
Prices start from as little as £600 per property per week, with apartment and villa accommodation available - both with easy access, a fully fitted kitchen and the use of village amenities.
£600 per week October – March
£700 per week April – September
"Our Try Before You Buy service allows you to sample the delights of Monte da Palhagueira before you buy your new home"
Standard Features Include:
- 2 Bedroom Apartment & 2 Bedroom Villa available
- Fully equipped kitchen & dishwasher
- Maid service included
- 2 swimming pools
- Boule Pitch
- Fully licensed restaurant on site – 10% discount to residents (open Tue-Sun)
- Anglican church with weekly services on site
- 10 miles from Faro, 4 miles from Loulé
On Site Nursing Home Facilities:
- 24-hour emergency call
- Nursing assistance can be arranged on request
- Medication and dressings can be administered – visitors to provide their own supplies
- Assisted bathing available
- Respite stays accommodated
- Day Care services available
- Private doctor available for emergencies
In addition to these facilities you will be able to access the following range of local services upon request:
- Lunch available on site or can be served at your property
- Excellent private taxi service to and from the airport and local amenities
- Launderette collection service available
- Local car rental agency available
You can use the form below to contact us directly. Please be sure to include your name and e-mail address as well as your message so that we can answer your enquiry more promptly.
Booking Your Visit Couldn’t be Easier*
We will be happy to advise you on prices and availability.
Most carriers provide an excellent disabled traveller service.
To ensure that you make your stay relaxing and enjoyable, we will be happy to discuss any specific requirements you may have so that you can make appropriate arrangements in advance.
To make a booking simply call +351 289 990900 or 01962 760573, or complete the form below to send us an e-mail request.